Bambang Prijamboedi, Ph.D
Division of Inorganic and Physical ChemistryJl. Ganeca 10 Bandung, 40132, IndonesiaPh. (+62) 22 2502103 ext. 213Email:
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Institut Teknologi Bandung
- B.Sc., Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia, 1993
- M.Eng., University of Tsukuba, Japan, 1998
- Ph.D., University of Tsukuba, Japan, 2001
- Research Assistant, Physics Department, ITB, 1993-1995
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Nanoelectronics Research Institute of AIST, Tsukuba Japan, 2001-2006
- Lecturer, Department of Chemistry, ITB, 2006-now
Chemical and physical properties of oxide materials for electronics applications such as high temperature superconductors, dielectric, ferroelectric, etc. and also materials for solid oxide fuel cells.
Growth, fabrication and characterization of single crystals, thin films and nanoparticles of oxide materials. It also includes the surface treatment and device fabrication of thin films and nanoparticles.
- B. Prijamboedi, H. Takashima and A. Shoji, "AFM Study of SrTiO3 and YBa2Cu3O7 Multilayer Surface Treated with Chemical Mechanical Polishing Process", Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 46, 2006, 325
- B. Prijamboedi and S. Kashiwaya, "Growth and Surface Morphology of c-axis Oriented Nd1.85CeO.15CuO4-y Thin Films Prepared by Pulsed Laser Deposition Technique", Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 17, 2006, 483
- B. Prijamboedi, H. Takashima, R. Wang, A. Shoji and M. Itoh, " Large Dielectric Constant Arising From Space-Charge Polarization in a SrTiO3 Thin Film Grown on an YBa2Cu3O7- Layer", Physica Status Solidi (a), 202, 2005, R152-154
- B. Prijamboedi, H. Takashima and A. Shoji, "Surface Morphology Study of SrTiO3 Thin Film in The Multilayer Structure Treated by Chemical Mechanical Polishing Process", Journal of Crystal Growth, 283, 2005, 163